This video demonstration shows how to re-enable an add-in for Microsoft Office Excel 2007. This applies to Xcellerator and Validate. If the Incisive ribbon is missing, here's how to fix it.
Steps to re-enable an Incisive add-in for Microsoft Office Excel 2007
- Ensure the add-in is installed. This can be done by verifying the solution is listed in the Add/Remove window in the control panel.
- Start Microsoft Office Excel. Click the Incisive tab.
- Look for the missing add-in controls. Verify that they are not shown.
- To re-enable:
- Click the big round office button.
- Click 'Excel Options'.
- Click add-ins on the left.
- Find the disabled add-in on the inactive list. (This is another way to verify that the add-in is installed.)
- At the bottom, view a drop-down list. Select disabled add-ins and then click 'Go...'.
- Look for your missing add-in here and enable it.
- In the drop down list, select 'COM Add-ins.' (This step must be done after the disabled step above). Click 'Go...'.
- Place a checkmark beside the add-in you want to enable. It should now appear on the screen.